Headache Massage Technique
The headache massage technique described below is unbelievably effective. I use it often because my work involves staring at a computer almost all the day and the strain put on my eyes often transforms in unpleasant headaches.
It involves massaging several biologically active points on the head and has been described by the alternative medicine teacher Norbekov. He recommends it in case of tiredness and lassitude.
Maybe you have already wondered why we always put our arms on the eyes or on the temples if we find it difficult to see the right way, or at the end of a tough day?…
Have a look at the headache massage below.
Here are the most important moments
- The headache massage can be done separately for each single point
- Fix up your posture and smile. Creating a good mood is extremely important while massaging the points.
- Warm up your palms – with a sense of love one against the other
- The first point is located between the eyes
Massage this point by both of your forefingers creating circular movements clockwise (10 times) and back-clockwise (10 times). Create a pleasant feeling at this place
- Next points are located just next to the nose. They are a bit painful.Massage those points simultaneously by both of your forefingers (10 times each side). Smiling during the massage is crucial.
- Next point is located between the mouth and the chinAgain by both your forefingers massage this point (10 times clockwise and 10 times back-clockwise). Create a pleasant feeling at this place. Do not forget to smile
- Next points are located at the templesMassage this point by both your forefingers and both your middle fingers simultaneously on both sides. Create the most pleasant feeling and the best mood ever.
- Next points are located just in front of the ears. To find them out open your mouth and place your forefingers at the hollows next to your ears.Close your mouth and massage those points by your forefingers clockwise (10 times) and back-clockwise (10 times).
- Next points are located at the back side of the head. There are two hollows just where the cranium beginsBy both your forefingers and middle fingers massage those points clockwise (10 times) and back-clockwise (10 times). Create good mood and smile.
- The last point is located in the middle of the back side of the head exactly where the cranium begins.Massage this point by your right forefinger clockwise (10 times) and by your left forefinger back-clockwise (10 times). Do not forget about your smile, posture and mood
- EARS MASSAGE
Next step is massage of all biologically active points located at your ears. Grip your ears by your hands.Your forefinger should be bent at the front side and your thumb at the back side. All other fingers should be bent next to the forefinger
- Pull them downward and slightly backward 10 times
- Pull them upward and slightly backward 10 times
- Pull them sideward and slightly backward 10 times
- While still holding your ears do 10 circular motions clockwise and back-clockwise
- Put your palms on your ears and do 10 circular motions clockwise and back-clockwise.
I feel free now to bet that you can feel your ears burning
Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.